Mrs. Yemisi Okunmadewa
Mrs. Okunmadewa is currently the MD/CEO Damol Events and Conference Centre, Ilesa She had worked at Senior levels in the Ministry of Health, Oyo State with oversight on Reproductive Health and primary health care for almost two decades.linic, Agodi, Ibadan. (2002- 2006)
She has led and coordinated World Bank and INICEF sponsored projects on STI/HIV/AIDs in Nigeria since 1999.
She is an alumni of the University of Ibadan, she holds an MSc in Environmental Management, a degree in Public Health Nursing. Mrs. Okunmadewa is also a registered Nurse and Midwife.
PROFESSIONAL TRAININGS/ WORKSHOP ATTENDED
- USAID/NIGERIA - Marie Stopes Nigeria (MSION)
Family Health Plus(FH+)Training of Trainers on "Long Acting Reversible Contraceptives (LARC) (August 2014)
- USAID –DELIVER/FMOH
“Logistics Indicators Assessment Tools Training (LAIT) (August 2011)
- Nigerian Urban Reproductive Health Initiative (NURHI)
“Supportive Supervision Skills Training” (May 2009)
- Association for Reproductive and Family Health (ARFH), Ikolaba, GRA. Ibadan.
“Training Skills in Reproductive Health” (April 2009)
- Society for Women And AIDs in Africa (SWAAN)
“Capacity Building Workshop on Voluntary Confidential Counselling and Training” (VCCT) (May 2007)
- Association for Reproduction and Family Health (ARFH), Ikolaba, GRA. Ibadan.
“Training of Trainers Workshop for Oyo State HIV/AIDS Program Implementors” (January 2004)
- Institute of Occupational Health, Ministry of Health, Oyo State, Ibadan.
“Occupational Health Nursing Appreciation Course” (September, 1987)
- Fertility Research Clinic, University College Hospital, Ibadan.
“Family Planning Service Provider’s Training”. (February, 1987)
MEMBERSHIP OF NGOs
- Planned Parenthood Federation of Nigeria (PPFN)
- Society for Women and AIDs in Africa, Nigeria (SWAAN)
- Grace Leadership Foundation